Here at Seventeen7 Media Limited (we/us/our), we are passionate about sharing everything we are getting up to, and the things we learn while doing so, but there are a few things we believe need to be kept private. This includes your personal details. We promise to respect your personal data as if it was our own and to handle it in a safe and responsible way.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, take part in a prize draw or competition, or access a product or service. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Seventeen7 Media Limited is the operator and owned of this website (https://177.media) or referred to as “website”, “site” in this policy) who is the controller responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
Registered address: Seventeen7 Media Limited, Avenue HQ, 17 Mann Island, Liverpool, England, L3 1BP
Email address: email@example.com.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
The information we gather on our site can be grouped together into two categories:
- Personal information you supply through direct interactions with us.
- Tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
When you engage in a direct interaction with us we may collect personal information about you such as your name, contact and employment data by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you: apply to use our services, request information from us, apply for a job with us, enter a promotion or survey, give us some feedback.
The Seventeen7 Media Limited website obtains information about you and your visit to our site using cookies. Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. We use the following types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies which enable you to browse the website and use our features.
- Website analytics cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your experience.
- Advertising cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
HOW WE PROCESS THIS INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, so we can understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Our service is improved with this information for further reasons that include: provide customer service, improve and protect our website, fraud protection and detection.
Seventeen7 Media will only use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where you have asked us to do so, or consented to us doing so.
- Where we need to do so in order to perform a contract we have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Here at Seventeen7 Media Limited, we promise to respect your personal data as if it was our own and to handle it in a safe and responsible way. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures consistent with industry standards to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We impose strict internal controls over employees with access to systems used in the storage and processing of personal data. Such access is granted on a need-to-know basis only.
Third Party Data Processors
We’re only a small team here at Seventeen7 Media Limited, so occasionally we ask for some help to make sure we are operating as efficiently and responsibly as we can. Because of this we work with a few third-party data processors for help to, for example manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features.
Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Under the terms of their individual privacy policies, our third-party data processors will not, under any circumstances, contact people on our lists, market to people on our lists, sell our lists, or share our lists with any other party, except as required by law or, regarding contacting, except in response to a complaint or other communication directly from an individual on one of our lists.
Links To Other Sites
If we share a link to another website, we can’t be responsible for how that site will collect your data, so please make sure to check before browsing. We only link with sites we believe in, but we are not responsible for how they keep things private.
International Data Control
Please note that some of our service providers are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) some of your data may be transferred outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details at some other time and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
Where you submit a Contact Form on the website requesting details of our pricing plans, we do not add your details to our marketing list. If you would like to receive marketing communications from us, please contact us and let us know.
This site operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an email marketing service provider. This is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. We only send our emails to those users who have specifically requested us to do so. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at any time.
Email marketing campaigns published by this site may collect data, which is stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Data collected may include statistics on opening of emails, link clicks and subscriber activity within email marketing messages. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws, GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 we give you the opportunity to unsubscribe, or manage your preferences or the information we hold about you at any time. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data.
- The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information – in certain circumstances, eg. if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact us or read more here.
- If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email, call or write to us.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org